Save needy people from a life of misery!
African Educare Mission Group (AEMG) is a non-profit organization founded by Dr. Adrien N. Ngudiankama. The AEMG promotes education, health, leadership development, and entrepreneurship Sub-Saharan African countries. African Educare Mission Group is the mission hand of Salem Gospel Ministries and works jointly with the Baptist and International Ministries at American University (BIMAU).
OUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
Promoting business, establishing and promoting partnerships between academic and faith-based organizations, workshops, conferences and short mission trips.
INTERESTED IN OUR MISSION?:
Please contact Dr.Adrien N. Ngudiankama at 240-595-2127, or at adrien@africaneducaremission.Read More
Materials, Financial and Human Resources needed...
How We Help
- Activities in Sub-Saharan Africa:
- Building schools and clinics.
- Providing school & medical supplies.
- Continuing education programs.
- Basic Health Promotion programs.
- Activities among African migrants:
- Health Promotion programs.
- Cultural orientation.
- Assisting Support Institutions.
- Symposia, workshops & conferences.