Save needy people from a life of misery!
African Educare Mission Group (AEMG) is a non-profit organization founded by Dr. Adrien N. Ngudiankama. The AEMG promotes education, health, leadership development, peace and conflict resolution in French and Portuguese speaking Sub-Saharan African countries. African Educare Mission Group is the mission hand of Salem Gospel Ministries and works jointly with the Baptist and International Ministries at American University (BIMAU).Read More
Materials, Financial and Human Resources needed...
How We Help
- Activities in Sub-Saharan Africa:
- Building schools and clinics.
- Providing school & medical supplies.
- Continuing education programs.
- Basic Health Promotion programs.
- Activities among African migrants:
- Health Promotion programs.
- Cultural orientation.
- Assisting Support Institutions.
- Symposia, workshops & conferences.